Ford Fair 2011 Chat Thread

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as reasonably high as possible, I can print 1200dpi 3ft wide so preferably 3megapixels upwards

Simon

Blue3 said:
any images of cars, particularly that are on the stand send email them to me and I will produce a draft for everyone to have a look at.

Simon

That'd be good - I can aim to match the design of the spec sheets so we have a consistent 'look' throughout the stand.

Im in contact with a company to make up some project puma show plates for the Ford Fair should anyone else be interested?

Prices under negotiation at the moment.

Make sure you use the right font (called poornut and available for free download if you google it) to keep them consistant with the existing ones. :eek:k:

S'ok, I emailed the show plate image to Spartan196 yesterday ;)

few ideas for banner
Photos etc are just a few I grabbed off the website

Untitled-14.jpg

Untitled-13.jpg

Untitled-12.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-15.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Simon

I'd combine the last two: straight pictures, with the name down the side, and add the actual url in a plain font across the very bottom.

I'm not too convinced on the background. On its own, it looks good, (but I'd try and find one that hasn't got the headlight missing. ;) ), but with the individual photos over the top, looks all little too fussy to me.

I'd say banners with the minimum of text, or just use the poornut font for the site title. I tried doing last years spec sheets entirely in poornut, and it looked awful.

On another note, payment has been taken from my account by the organisers :)

Makes a change to last year when I had to email to check if they'd recieved the application :roll:

New spec sheet thread can be found here

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=12224" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:cool:

well not looking to bad for me, i needed a target dead line, so far so good for FRP 401, i just hope i get it finised in time :) really looking forward to this and never been on a club stand lol at age 30 haha.!

Just a point with the banner, pull up thing, ensure you have something heavy to hold in down in a possible wind :)

Spare wheels are always good for anchors :eek:k:

yup was going to put a few bricks in the boot, cheaper than lowering springs!

Back