Ford Fair 2013 - Signup and Information

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil

Ford-Fair-2012-header.gif

Project Puma & The New Racing Puma Owners Club @ Ford Fair 2013

This year Project Puma is teaming up with the New Racing Puma Owners Club to attend Ford Fair 2013. The New RPOC is the project of member Bentleya (Aaron), who is a highly enthusiastic FRP owner, and keen to promote the cars as much as possible.

The new RPOC will be online in the coming months, and in the interim there is currently an active Facebook group.

http://www.racing-puma.co.uk/forum/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.facebook.com/groups/racingpuma" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Signup Information

Venue

Silverstone Circuit

Meet Point and Timings

Tesco Towcester - Old Tiffield Road, Towcester NN12 6PF‎ (Just off A43/A5). Meet timings will be confirmed closer to the day. We will then convoy the short distance to Silverstone together. Please note you will need to come to the meet point to collect your tickets and passes.

Payment Information

Advance tickets for this years show are £16 each. This is a £7 saving over what you would pay at the gate on the day! Stand passes are free, however I cannot request more stand passes than tickets (eg: a single Puma with three occupants will require three tickets, and one car pass. No hiding anyone in the boot! ;))

Payment can be made to [email protected] via PayPal. If you would like to pay by another method (ie bank transfer etc), drop me a PM and we'll make arrangements.

Please let me know in this thread how many tickets + car passes you require. I will require payment by Sunday 14th April at the latest.

Further Information

Track Time

We will not be booking group sessions of track time. If you wish to track your Puma, you will need to purchase this yourself through the Ford Fair website. Please let me know if you are intending to do a track session so we can position your car so it can be easily extracted from the stand!

Camping

Camping is once again available - this could be useful if you are coming quite a distance. As I prefer my bed to a roll mat, I won't be booking this for the club either :lol: . Camping can be booked through the Ford Fair website.

Car Presentation

Rust is not a problem (this is a Puma after all), but we do ask for all cars on the stand to be clean and tidy. If you ask really nicely, I might even do a quick detail for you on the day...

We will also be running a stand competition for the best Puma and best FRP.

Any other questions, please don't hesitate to drop me or Aaron a PM.

Attendees

1. Neil (1 Ticket) PAID
2. evilrob (1 Ticket, 1 Car Pass) PAID
3. Puma Babe (1 Ticket, 1 Car Pass) PAID
4. Flying Scotsman (1 Ticket, 1 Car Pass) PAID TICKET TRANSFERRED TO BIGAL
5. Sparx (1 Ticket, 1 Car Pass) PAID
6. warrenpenalver (1 Ticket, 1 Car Pass)PAID
7. Crystalpuma (+Kev?) (1 Ticket, 1 Car Pass) PAID
8. melinamotor (1 Ticket, 1 Car Pass)
9. bentleya (2 Tickets, 1 Car Pass) PAID
10. pumaracing62 (1 Ticket, 1 Car Pass) PAID
11. blue3 (1 Ticket, 1 Car Pass) PAIDTickets to be posted
12. jimmyj (1 Ticket, 1 Car Pass) PAID
13. STEAVIE (1 Ticket, 1 Car Pass) PAID
14. Veg98 (2 Tickets, 2 Car Passes) PAID
15. tommo1990 (2 Tickets, 1 Car Pass) PAID Tickets to be posted
16. Kizza (1 Ticket, 1 Car Pass)
17. danbrush (1 Ticket, 1 Car Pass) PAID TICKET TRANSFERRED TO ALEXWILLIAMS840
18. lollyboi (1 Ticket, 1 Car Pass) PAID
19. Ginger Tom (1 Ticket, 2 Car Passes) PAID
20. SENATEPuma (1 Ticket, 1 Car Pass) PAID
21. TGPlayer1 (1 Ticket, 1 Car Pass) PAID
22. trueblue (1 Ticket, 1 Car Pass) PAID
23. pumanoob (2 Tickets, 1 Car Pass) PAID
24. hog pog (2 Tickets, 1 Car Pass) PAID

SPARE PASSES

1. DOH (requires own ticket)

Neil said:
Meet Point and Timings

Tesco Towcester - Old Tiffield Road, Towcester NN12 6PF‎ (Just off A43/A5). Meet time is 0630. We will then convoy the short distance to Silverstone together. Please note you will need to come to the meet point to collect your tickets and passes.

Will you be in the Cossie, Warren? (assuming it's working, that is).

glad to see rpoc finally attending this show :) nice one!!

If I wasn't down santa pod this weekend Id have came down to see you all!!

Thats okay Ross, new RPOC has an old FRP owners section and your more than welcome once it's all set up.

In the mean time, Neil could you add myself and Ian (pumaracing62) to the list please. Ian will need a ticket and a stand pass and i will need 2 tickets and 1 stand pass please. I will PayPal you the money sometime next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back