Ford Fair - 7th August 2016 - Silverstone

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherie

Ford Fair 2016

Sunday 7th August 2016
Silverstone

Club Booking Closed

Meet Point

Time: 06:30 am

Tesco Towcester.jpg

We'll convoy from here at 07:00 sharp, to avoid the queues on the way in.

Meeting here is not compulsory, as you will all receive your ticket(s) directly by email in the week before the show. Please print them off if you can to avoid any potential technical difficulties of reading the ticket from your smartphone. If you don't want to meet us here, then please ensure you get to the stand before 8am. If you leave it much later than this to try and get in, be prepared to spend at least and hour queuing to get in... you have been warned!!

There are a few things that I would recommend bringing with you.

Sun cream
Even on a hazy day, it's still the middle of summer, and without it you will burn. Please don't think that you'll be fine, and you don't normally burn. You're out in the sun for around 10 hours. You. Will. Burn.

Umbrella / Waterproof
Because we're in Britain, and rain is always a risk.

Drinks & snacks
Obviously there are food vendors at the show, but their prices are always extortionate.

Cash
There are cash points at the circuit now, but they may charge for the privilege (I've never used them, so don't know). Although most of the larger traders now have mobile card readers, you don't want to get caught out if they have technical difficulties. Also, the ice cream van doesn't take cards, and who can go to a car show and not have at least one Mr Whippy?!

It's also worth considering bringing a spare key if you have one, and giving it to someone you trust to hold on to. With how many times you'll be in and out of your car during the day, there's always a risk that you'll lock your keys in the boot. You don't want to be that person who has to call the AA out to get them back in their car!

Attending:

• Cherie + Dal
  • Puma Babe
  • Tuonokid
  • Roomy
  • Rockinbabe
  • Blue3
  • LordB
  • moondustka
  • McCloud 85
  • Ford_Puma1988
  • Grayfox
  • Puma Lee
  • Standley90
  • Steavie
  • MrFluffy x2
  • PumaNoob
  • DOH
  • Redexr
  • Brian'
  • Paulsmiffy
  • ungary
  • Demonskull13

Reserve List:

I so wish i could go this year, but it seems, I won't be able to :(

better luck next year then :)

the towcester one is £54, I booked Northampton Wooton for £47, about 15 miles from Silverstone so a 20 minute drive on the day

Thanks Yvonne, that's a fair bit cheaper than Silverstone last year (£80) but Andrew and I had a good time watching the Ford antics the night before on the main A road so we will decide over the next few days.
Barry

I can't go this year :-(

I've stupidly agreed to do the Yorkshire 'Tough Mudder'. Trust me, I wish I was at Ford Fair!!!

I'll have to discuss it with the family, Not sure if I'll go with my Puma. If we go we might go with my mum's Puma and my brothers XR3i. Deadline is 1st of July so plenty of time left ;)

We will be there again this year :roll: Looking forward to seeing you all again and some track time :wink: :wink:
Not sure how many tickets I req yet But will book very soon

Puma Babe said:
Cherie, do you need my reg number to order my ticket with yours? (sent you the money the other day)
I will do eventually, but I'm sure I've got photos from last year with the reg on. :eek:k:

Hi Cherie
I didn't remember that you needed our reg no so I sent you all my details minus this so when you get my cheque it's
YP51 OZN.
Cheers
Barry

Back