Ford Fair Chat Thread

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evilrob said:
Haven't had a chance to mission to my local helmetsmiths. Think it might be best to surrender my seat to Sparx, having, as she does, the requisite equipment and lower likelihood of soiling herself.

Dude, my missus will be driving my car around the track, there is a greater chance of me soiling myself than anyone else. I'll supply you with a lid, unless you wanna chicken out obviously.

Ginger Tom said:
unless you wanna chicken out obviously.
0.jpg

Bring it on.

Hopeing it dose'nt, we had are fair share at RS day in July.

I've got 3 day of machine polishing on FRP, starting on Thursday.

Aaron,

When people sugested you should mop your car, that was using a floor mop to get the excess water off !!!

Simon

Bentleya said:
Hopeing it dose'nt, we had are fair share at RS day in July.

I've got 3 day of machine polishing on FRP, starting on Thursday.

Could I ask a favour of anyone going to Ford Fair but not racing on the track ... I am missing my towing eye (the bit that screws into the front bumper), is there any chance I could one for my first track session (first one of the day)?

Hopefully I'll be able to buy one at Ford Fair somewhere in time for my second track session.

Many thanks,

Scott

Ginger Tom said:
evilrob said:
Ginger Tom said:
0.jpg

Bring it on.

Wtf is that all about, obviously a scene from a film but I either cannot remember the film or have never seen it?
Marty McFly - Back to the Future? Doesn't like being called a chicken? Please tell me someone got the reference?

No? OK then I'll just get my coat.

Scott134 said:
Could I ask a favour of anyone going to Ford Fair but not racing on the track ... I am missing my towing eye (the bit that screws into the front bumper), is there any chance I could one for my first track session (first one of the day)?

Hopefully I'll be able to buy one at Ford Fair somewhere in time for my second track session.

Many thanks,

Scott

No worries you can use mine if you want fella :thumbs:

evilrob said:
Ginger Tom said:
evilrob said:
Ginger Tom said:
0.jpg

Bring it on.

Wtf is that all about, obviously a scene from a film but I either cannot remember the film or have never seen it?
Marty McFly - Back to the Future? Doesn't like being called a chicken? Please tell me someone got the reference?

No? OK then I'll just get my coat.

I got it straight away Tom but bit late in replying! :lol:

Roots893 said:
Scott134 said:

Many thanks,

Scott

:eek:k: Nice one. Thanks mate. Are you on the PP stand? If so, I'll find you there in the morning.
Cheers.
Scott

Scott134 said:
Roots893 said:
Scott134 said:

Many thanks,

Scott

:eek:k: Nice one. Thanks mate. Are you on the PP stand? If so, I'll find you there in the morning.
Cheers.
Scott

Yes mate sure are, got a melina blue!..... Will be camping sat nite if your about if not see you Sunday morn :grin:

Back