Ford Fair Chat Thread

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evilrob said:
Ginger Tom said:
evilrob said:
Ginger Tom said:
unless you wanna chicken out obviously.
0.jpg

Bring it on.

Wtf is that all about, obviously a scene from a film but I either cannot remember the film or have never seen it?
Marty McFly - Back to the Future? Doesn't like being called a chicken? Please tell me someone got the reference?

No? OK then I'll just get my coat.

I got that instantly too :)

lol @ Biff

spike. said:
evilrob said:
Ginger Tom said:
evilrob said:
Ginger Tom said:
unless you wanna chicken out obviously.
0.jpg

Bring it on.

Wtf is that all about, obviously a scene from a film but I either cannot remember the film or have never seen it?
Marty McFly - Back to the Future? Doesn't like being called a chicken? Please tell me someone got the reference?

No? OK then I'll just get my coat.

I got that instantly too :)

lol @ Biff

I got this instantly too.... Who doesnt know back to the future and the Delorian... of which I saw at the BHP Show @ Lydden Hill in May I might add...

Roots893 said:
Scott134 said:
Roots893 said:
Scott134 said:
Could I ask a favour of anyone going to Ford Fair but not racing on the track ... I am missing my towing eye (the bit that screws into the front bumper), is there any chance I could one for my first track session (first one of the day)?

Hopefully I'll be able to buy one at Ford Fair somewhere in time for my second track session.

Many thanks,

Scott

No worries you can use mine if you want fella :thumbs:

:eek:k: Nice one. Thanks mate. Are you on the PP stand? If so, I'll find you there in the morning.
Cheers.
Scott

Yes mate sure are, got a melina blue!..... Will be camping sat nite if your about if not see you Sunday morn :grin:

Great. I'm coming up early Sunday morning so I'll see you then.
Thanks again.

Scott134 said:
Roots893 said:
Scott134 said:
Roots893 said:
Scott134 said:
Could I ask a favour of anyone going to Ford Fair but not racing on the track ... I am missing my towing eye (the bit that screws into the front bumper), is there any chance I could one for my first track session (first one of the day)?
Hopefully I'll be able to buy one at Ford Fair somewhere in time for my second track session.

Many thanks,

Scott

No worries you can use mine if you want fella :thumbs:

:eek:k: Nice one. Thanks mate. Are you on the PP stand? If so, I'll find you there in the morning.
Cheers.
Scott

Yes mate sure are, got a melina blue!..... Will be camping sat nite if your about if not see you Sunday morn :grin:

Great. I'm coming up early Sunday morning so I'll see you then.
Thanks again.

No worries fella :)... See you sat
Will pm my mobile incase you have problems finding us

d170sam said:
Me me me me, I wanna ride! Does that count as asking?

i reckon so, bring your helmet! :grin: you'll just need to buy a passenger pass, think its £10

it has just suddenly hit me how earlier i'l have to get up, half 4 start me thinks! urrg :'(

Awesome, thanks Jay! Are there rules on what type of helmet you have? I have a really hard core full face mountain biking helmet and goggles, would that be ok?!

d170sam said:
Awesome, thanks Jay! Are there rules on what type of helmet you have? I have a really hard core full face mountain biking helmet and goggles, would that be ok?!

dont think so i took my mate round a couple of years ago and he only wore a full face MTB helmet, wont need goggles either, but you can hire a helmet for £10 i think it is, if i remember i'll bring a spare one with me

I have a motorbike helmet which I have used before if the guys there arent too picky I can put that in the boot

Simon

PumaJay said:
d170sam said:

dont think so i took my mate round a couple of years ago and he only wore a full face MTB helmet, wont need goggles either, but you can hire a helmet for £10 i think it is, if i remember i'll bring a spare one with me

Really, and I mean REALLY looking forward to this now, back to steavies garage again this afternoon to the the puma finished up, woohoo. What time do the actual gates at Ford fair open?

Oh I have a spare tow hook u can borrow too btw

The weather is looking a bit better now according to the BBC :thumbs:

Back