Ford Fair - Track Time

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DradusContact

If i can be so cheeky as to start a post here....

Is anyone considering track time? I dont think anyone did last year, but i regret it as it looked like so much fun! Iirc its only around £25 for 15 minutes, not bad really to have a real good blast in your car. No worries about police behind you, you can just got for it.

Might be a good warm up for the ring.....

Anyone considering this? Or 0-60 trials?

DradusContact said:
No worries about police behind you, you can just got for it.?

From previous Ford Fair track 'action' I think the Police being there would have been a good thing! :hide:

You wouldn't catch me anywhere near the track at Ford Fair, simply because anyone can get on and previous years it has been notorious for people just ignoring track etiquette.

Also, you might want to check your calendar Mat. The last time I checked, July (the month we're going to the 'Ring) came before August (the month Ford Fair is in) ;) :p

Kev went out onto track last year and also Chris. It was great fun being even a passanger, however if you do go on keep one eye on yur mirrors as there is some idiots on there and some with seriously quicker cars than our pumas.

mikeFRP said:
there is some idiots on there and some with seriously quicker cars than our pumas.

Or slower cars with more enthusiasm than skill...

Cherie said:
Also, you might want to check your calendar Mat. The last time I checked, July (the month we're going to the 'Ring) came before August (the month Ford Fair is in) ;) :p

doh.jpg

I'm definitley going to give this a whirl this year. I'd only had #013 for two weeks at last Ford Fair, and nothing had been done. Now she's finally getting up to scratch, it'd be good to see what she'll do :D

get some pics and vids if you do mate :) was great fun being a passanger last year

Back