Ford Puma 1.7 Millennium Edition Breaking

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
photo%201.JPG

Pic of drivers bolster damage, very minor easily tidied up, will pm you now Piglet

Just a quick question, would anyone know if i'd have issues with the pre-tensioners on these seats? I've heard there slightly different an I would'nt be able to fit my current ones to the seats? My puma is a september 2000 build an looking at your mot certificate it was first registered early 2000 so maybe its a late 1999? I'm hopefull the seats are a straight fit but again im not 100%, I do really like them so just want to comfirm first... :?

Where is the car based if bought whole?

Also if not bought as a whole, how much for the drivers side rear light unit?

Thanks,

99% sure it's straight fit pal pre tensioner s will be same , collection for car would be Canterbury Kent although if interior is sold will be breaking rear light would be £20 delivered mate

not sure how low can take pics though to show the exact suspension is

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sport-Suspension-lowering-kit-4-bearings-Ford-Puma-ECT-96-2003-/271099597581?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f1ecb930d" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

thats same kit

Hi mate will take the seats and door panels .. In Canterbury in morning del cars to dealers so can pop u a deposit around to hold till u got them ready .. Pls text me on 07580511507 thanks Ant

Are you breaking, repair or selling whole? When I worked out what the number was in the advert that Dal spotted and rang it, I got your other half who told me the car was sold, you told me you were looking into getting it repaired?

You wanna sort out what your doing mate, I was gonna offer you sensible money for it above what I pm'd you.

It's bein broken up , ecu and wiring loom sold , interior pending payment

I will tidy up post tomorrow to make it clearer, but it is 100% being broken for spares parts have started to be taken off

Regards

interior sold, ecu and loom sold,

Engine up for sale elsewhere to guage interest

rear gas struts for boot sold, carpet sold, front bumper sold, passenger mirror sold

You still have both headlights m8? What condition are they in, any fogging or flaking? How much you asking for both inc delivery?

Thanks.

What ''deal'' would you do on the alloys? I have a set of 16" Fiesta Zetec, slight damage, if you'd be interested in those??

sbadvm said:
Hi m8,

Can you check your pm's please.

I have replied to your message sorry wasn't sooner but been working

Looking for £150 on alloys not really interested in trading as car will be scrapped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back