Ford Puma 1.7 Project

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reechard

Ford Puma. £350 or offers.

Hello, here I have for sale a 1.7 Ford Puma. A 1997 R registered car.

It has done 127,000 miles. The engine however has done 48,000, although I do not have proof of this, the previous owner said it had been done.

It does run very well, but as peace of mind I serviced the car with spark plugs, oil filter, and new oil. I also changed the leaking rocker cover gasket, a common fault on the puma.
I have a new fuel filter but have not gotten round to changing it yet.

The suspension top mounts were also very worn. All 4 have been replaced with new items.
The front suspension has been changed for some 30mm lowering spings, The rears I have aswell, just havent fitted yet.
It has a roose motorsport induction hose and a green induction cone. Original airbox still with the car.

The interior is fairly stripped but I do have most of the parts still and can be refitted.
The passenger seat is a bit grubby, but as I took it out when I got the car this didnt bother me. It should be ok with a good clean though.
I no longer have the sound deadening, roof lining or carpet.

The tyres are all fairly new, brand new front Toyo T1-rs and the rears are partly used Toyo T1-rs.
They have been used on a track day, but still have loads of life left in them. Spare wheel is also with the car and has a good 6mm of tread on it.

The bodywork is where it is let down, hence the cheap price. It has holes in the rear arches where the rust is quite bad. It can be fixed and should just need some welding. The sills are bubbling but looks to be only on the surface so if treated now it should stop any problems.
I had started to rust proof parts of the car, the wheel arches mainly.

The paint is matt black over most of the car, apart from the front and rear bumpers which are a custom green, similar to kawasaki or monster energy drink green.
It was originally melina blue.

It has no Tax or MOT, but from what I can tell it would only need the arches sorting, where the holes are to pass.

New car and lack of time to finish has left me having to sell the puma.
It handles brilliantly, one of the best handling cars ive driven. I was going past sierra cosworths and other track spec cars at Castle Combe at the RS Owners day.

I am based in Cirencester, Gloucestershire.
If you have any questions or to make an offer then contact me on 07554017487.

Cash on collection or Paypal as payment.

Egay link.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250924257403" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back