Ford Puma 1.7 VOSA confirmed 45k mileage SORRY NOW SOLD

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

quest63

SORRY NOW SOLD

Ford Puma 1.7 1998 in Moondust Silver £650 ovno

Sigma alarm fitted.

3 previous owners from new, but almost exclusively a one woman owner till earlier this year

45k VOSA confirmed mileage

MOT till February 3rd 2015.

Some service history, Puma F1 wheels if your quick although they are advertised separately.

Drives very respectably indeed, has the best arches I have seen on a Puma, (better than my 02 Thunder) drives almost as well also. Clean and very good condition interior with the best driver hugging seat of any Puma I have driven.

Needs a plate welding on outer rear drivers sill.

Not perfect but its 16 years old and it isn't priced over a grand and is very low mileage indeed.

May take a cheap Puma in PX.
8_zps28f60bea.jpg

3_zps5a74664a.jpg

4_zps1c9d3c1e.jpg

6_zps5bf1099a.jpg

7_zps3c6ab524.jpg

_57_zpsd32f8fba.jpg

1_zps27e1a1dc.jpg

please note the stereo pictured is now sold.

SORRY CAR IS NOW SOLD

Yep peeps its a pretty good prospect for someone, it doesn't feel that much different to drive than my 02 Thunder which cost a lot more and then had loads of new suspension thrown at it. Additionally in the same way my 65k Thunders engine felt a little better than my 90k Pacific green one this ones engine feels that bit better than the Thunder.

And if you put the Thunders best arch together with the green ones best arch the arches on this one would still be better :lol:

Previously I had not liked the interior of the early ones but now I do and the seat in this is definitely more hugging than either the Boggie or the Thunder.

Someone's love affair with Pumas will start with this silver fella :-D

hi is the puma still for sale can you pm me a phone number to give you aring as my son might be interested cheers dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back