Ford Puma rs white! the new toy, rs2000?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i agree you should loose the kit and get the car lowerd, the ms kit or any other clip on kit looks out of place, i love the white puma :thumbs: going for the wide arch kit is very Expensive, as u need to change the wishbones,drive shafts, spacers on the rear,new wings,rear quaters, front and back bumpers, i looked into doing it with all second hand parts but it would cost about 1000-1500 and thats just parts :pinkeye:

Thanks for all your comment's guys!!
Yeah i know what you mean i wasn't sure about the lights at first it was my old mans idea and always hes right again there do look very diffrent and tucked away, so im going to stay with the back lights!!
now the ms kit today i went a work esp to work on the puma i finished flating and polishing the car removed the front ms design spliter and orderd the ford racing puma spliter.

Ive had the car lowerd a little more today and waxing the whole body and made a few light modifications.... i will now put on the pics to bring things up to date!!

as for the ford racing puma conversion im more the capable to complete it even the funds although i just think what's the point in shelling out 1500 when theres nothing like the real thing! which i nearly put a deposit down on till the gf got her way :x

anyway here how she stands at the moment monday morn next stage is.... window tint, interior strip, and rear wheel spacers!!!!
again thanks for all your comments it really does help with my project DUCKMAN!!!!!!

199261_10150150940343953_706618952_6596958_3101610_n.jpg

how much will it cost me to get mine sprayed white like yours? you done all the door posts and boot and underside of bonnet etc...

where abouts down pound lane are you? ive seen an frp bodyshell in a tyre garage just off of there before do you know it?

Yeah i work in a garage on the other side of him! hes broke that for spares now he hasn't got much left.
i think once i had my fun with this one i will get the racing puma.

You car looks way better without the ms design splitter. You passed me about 10 mins ago (6pm) by the roundabout with halfords/pc world/etc.

White really does suit the puma :).

Thanks man i love the frozen white yeah im still after a ford racing puma front spliter,
haha oh did i? i popped into halfords to see about a head unit adapter as the alpine i have wont work!
what car was you in? a racing puma? :p

is this the one on ebay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1999-FORD-PUMA-1-7-16V-WHITE-/261007961273?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3cc5496cb9#ht_671wt_1154" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back