Ford Racing Puma 4-2-1 Exhaust Manifold

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snowcol

Hi
I have sold my Puma and have an original FRP 4-2-1 exhaust Manifold that I never got round to fitting. It is used but in excellent condition.
Looking for £150 ono
I am in East Kilbride near Glasgow so pick up preferred but I will courier at buyers expense and risk.
Any questions just drop me a line
I can be contacted on 07903 266522
Thanks for looking

Colin

Shame you're so far. How much would a courier be to Castleford? WF10 5UD.Cheers

Folks
Just got back and first chance to check my listing.
Courier to Castleford and postage to Belgium I will need to check. I have one offer that I am considering at the moment as they are able to pick up so a lot less hassle all round. If that does not happen I will come back to you.
All the best
CM

Hi Folks
No response from the interested party who was going to collect it so if you want me to find out about a courier to Castleford or postage to Belgium please PM me asap as I will be getting pretty busy between now and Xmas. I will try and get prices once I know you are definitely interested.
Thanks

CM

Folks
Not been able to put a deal together yet and the manifold is getting in the way so it needs to go. Drop me a line if you want it and make me an offer!

I have photos so let me know if you want me to send them to you. Just no idea how to put them up here.

All the best

Colin

Hi
This manifold is still taking up space in my garage - anybody want it?
Drop me a PM if you could use it and make me an offer - you may get a pleasant surprise!

Back