Ford Racing Puma Seats £400

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reeso-Puma

Evening all, right the time has come too sell my frp seats and I can start with saying these are truly the most comfy seats I have ever sat on they look amazing and hold you in perfectly and as you all know are very rare and very sort after.

Bought these seats about 5months ago and i was going to get the drivers one repaired but never got around to doing so but the passenger one is perfect,
both seats come with runners and bolts you need to fit into your puma/fiesta/other fords.

I am yet to put them on ebay as i would love someone on here to snap them up so any questions please feel free to ask as im sure to have forgotten something, im based in Swansea south Wales.

Im looking for £400 which i think is very cheap for these stunning seats harnesses not inc, will get some better photos tomorrow.

Thanks.
Tasty190311067.jpg

Tasty190311066.jpg

Tasty190311064.jpg

Tasty190311063.jpg

Tasty190311068.jpg

How about shipping to Czech Republic ? By UPS or something like that, not normal post service... Thanks

just waiting to sell my fez...will pm you as soon as i get the money [just having work done then its gone] :D

I will take them. Call me 07912206110 ::: 07598938061 and i will send the money via paypal :)

Then sort out collection and so on after.
As well i will throw more money your way for the harnes as well. Cheers.

Hello,
Have you still your seats ?
Can you send it to France ?
I'm ready to buy the expensive shipping and i buy you by paypal and the tax of paypal is for me.
Thank you very much.

Back