FRP 028

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eddy

Hi everyone just got my first puma last weekend and of course it went all out and got an FRP. the car has a few bad point but they can all besorted out in time to come. good point are LSD, one owner 50,000 miles and a lot of money spent on the car. really pleased with it, it is quite a beast going from a 1 litre mini lol :p

They only come in Imperial Blue ;)

Congratulations on the purchase, keep an eye on the Alcons, make sure they're serviced regulary, and enjoy :eek:k:

Once a year should be sufficient. Have a look through the FRP section of the forum, there's plenty of info there ;)

ok thanks a lot mate. iv been looking through the form as i need a new clutch soon and i was thinking of a st 150 clutch. one thing i am unsure about is when fitting the clucth does the flywheel need to be skimed!!!!! if you are not sure would you be able to point me in the right direction

thanks

You should skim the flywheel if fitting an ST150 clutch. The plate has a larger surface area than standard and you won't get full face contact otherwise.

Bentleya is actually organising the Essex meet in june >> http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=117&t=11178" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; << :)

you need to read my guide on looking after the alcons....will save you hundreds of pounds!

iv been looking through jacko's guide on looking after the brakes. i need to get mine repainted do you recamend anyone or do you think i should do them my self

hammerite spray; do yourself
powder coat; look in yellow pages for a local company

Back