FRP 30

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craigb78

hello im new to this site and have bought myself a FRP about 3-4 weeks ago. so i just thought i would post up some piccys for you guys :).

Photo183.jpg

Photo179.jpg

Welcome Craig :)

Very smart FRP you have there - love those black FRP wheels!

Any little gripes / questions you may have about your new 'beast' then just ask - I'm sure someone will know the answer!

Have fun with your new car!

Awesome, welcome to the site!

Have you already added a personalised plate then?

Agreed, the black wheels look nice.. are they refurbished originals?

yers they are refurbed originals but need them done again think im going to get them done in gun metal grey or dark anthrasite. will get a spec list up of i soon. cheers guys no doubt i will have some questions :)

If you are planning work you can always start your own ProjectPuma thread to track the progress like that of Mikes that you have been reading :)

yer thats it mate i will get sum good piccys of it all and then tell you guys plans - work i have done and how everything is going matey. probz do it later on tonight or tomorrow.

welcome mate.

msart lookig frp. Look forward to reading your progress, check mine out ive replied about the tickford badges :eek:k:

Very nice mate :)

Is that a 106 Rallye in the pic as well? Always wanted one of them...

ok mike will check yours out again. cheers dude. yer progress shud be good. few things i want to do. but will wait till the progress blog to tell you all.

yers that rallye was mine i had a blue 1 before that aswell they where mint cars. i sold that to get my self a FRP tho. :)

Back