FRP Air Filter

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hot glue guns are brill. bought one at wickies for a tenner.. all fitted and fixed in. took out all the other air plumbing in the wheel arch. noticed the engine a little quicker to rev. and no one lost a eye!!!
So any body got any ideas whats next?? and thanks to all the help guys
Andy..

Mine is so much better now. slightest squees on the throttle and brrruummm. Took the puma to work this morn and noticed that going up a steep hill i was about 500 rpm better off in 4th gear.. cant be bad.

about this lambda... which one is is? how much will it cost to replace and is it an easy job because if it is i will get one from a scrappy to see if there is any difference between the two and then choose whichever one i want to use.

The lambda sensor is the green one at the back of the engine bay. it is attached to the exhaust manifold and measures the O2 or CO2 levels. it is easy to change just undo it and put the new one in.... they are expensive for what it is.. about 40-60 quid..
Mine is fine, it only had a mot last week and it passed the emissions test with flying colours.
The air box is good though. it has made a difference, sounds better, the throttle is quicker to respond.
Think that i might try to put a direct air intake on. may have to have a think and try some stuff out..

Has any one out there done it befor??
Any probs???
and do i need to do any thing to the ECU?? :-D

mine has the air intake running down to behind the front bumper on hard acceleration it sounds really nice as it is forcing air in,was one of my first cheapest and best mods by far

Back