FRP Autotrader

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to see this one last year before I bought my one. It's a nice thing but wasn't worth what they were asking based on what I was looking for.

Service history is good, but not complete, needs a cambelt, brake refresh and has been painted in the past to an ok standard but not perfect by any stretch. Clearly pampered and lives in a nice garage at the moment, but the ownership wasn't clear - on sale as part of a third parties collection back then.

I made a really, really strong offer, but it was declined so I bought 477 for more than half of the offer I put on this one. Will be a nice car for someone, and I hope it goes for that money as it makes the other low mileage nice ones worth more!

Looks good but can never tell till your there in the flesh ☺
Makes my old 476 worth a lot more than i sold it for . Miss FRP owenership :-(

Agreed, 8K would be the ceiling for me too. There's a chancer garage trying to sell two Clio Trophies - £10k and £15k respectively :lol:

el dude said:
[post]349805[/post] crickey me..can't see any of them making that kind of money ... :eek:

It would have to be something special to be anything above 7 or 8 i'd say...but 15! :lol:

I believe you are VERY wrong dude :) :lol: :lol: Properly good ones should be 10k minimum!! And the best , well 15k is a good figure, :twisted:

Back