FRP tailored seat cover(s) - Group Buy

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you know if you can still order these after the deadline Mat, or are these orders final

Mike; it's more than likely these will be available from my contact (http://www.rsseatcovers.com) or the actual trim company that makes them.

I do know that a few extra were made so no doubt they will want to sell those on anyway!

Cleaning note:
we would not recommend machine washing these as the stitching could become loose and the cover would probably shrink. Our workshop use just a standard panel cleaner, but presuming most people would not keep this type of fluid as a household item, we would suggest just warm, soapy water, as any strong chemicals may cause the cover's colour to fade.

Neil, yours and mine have been dispatched so we should receive them in a day or so :eek:k:

I got mine a few days ago but haven't had time until today to do anything with them:

I don't know if anyone else has tried fitting them? But the way I did it at the back was to hook the elastic around the velcro and then pull the velcro tight and attach around the closest bar under the seat.

The velcro definitely goes around that bar but I wasn't sure about the elastic straps. Maybe i'll ask when I confirm i've received mine!

they have velcro! didn;t notice them!

The elastic i just put behind the lumber adjustment wheels.

I did tuck in either side of the seat

I think you've missed out mate - it was a group buy. I may have a set for sale soon.

couple of pictures...

DSC00782.jpg

DSC00783.jpg

Nice :eek:k:

Did you thread the velcro through and attach it to the bar under the seat?

nope, didnt notice that!

They could've put fitting instructions in the pack, I didn't notice the zip on the back until after!

Yeah took me a bit to figure out, I agree, how they should be put on would have been useful! :lol:

Following on from another thread about seat covers I can say that these are available to buy directly from the manufacturer.

You can find them here ->Capital Seating<-

I've had mine fitted over a year now and I'm still loving them.

Note the picture on their site is from an early prototype and not the finished item which you can see in this thread.

Back