FRP tailored seat cover(s) - Group Buy

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would all you guys seriously drive around with those over your lovely Sparco seats, or are you just thinking about when you are working on the car?

My bolster has slight wear and I dont want to end up with a hole in it like i've seen happen to others.

I do up to 400 miles a week in 0201 and im confident the current covers i'm using have saved a lot of wear.

I take them off for shows or keep the passenger one off if i'm driving solo for a while.

I'd use them for when the car is in storage mostly. I bought a cheapy set for a tenner from Halfords for this winter, but they don't fit properly at all.

red said:
Deadline for interest is January 11th at which point I will be collecting payment and giving my passenger seat to them (unless anyone has a spare I can borrow?)

If you take yours out it will give you more excuse to fix the rattle :p

And as Red said, the seat covers protect them from the wear and tear especially when doing a fair few miles!

They have 3 colours available for me to select from.

The first is the lighter colour pictured, the second is the other colour pictured (Navy). The third is nearly black.

To get any other colour they can only buy the material in 50 metre rolls which would put the price up.

What do we think? Navy or the Lighter colour? Navy will match the dash I think but the lighter colour stands out more.

Also the logo will now be 'Ford Racing' rather than Sparco which makes them a little more unique for our cars at no price increase!!

I'll be letting him know the colour choice shortly.

Would people be able to start sending payments for seat covers to the following specification:

Tailored
Blue (dark)
Ford Racing logo
£45 each
Postage £3 for 2 covers or £2 for 1 cover.

PayPal is the easiest method, please send via Personal payment to [email protected]
If you would prefer another method i.e. cash, bank transfer etc then please contact me to arrange something.

I'll cross you off of the list as you pay:

1. Red - 2 covers - Paid
2. Neil - 2 covers - Paid
3. spike. - 2 covers - Paid
4. Vortex - 1 cover - Paid
5. MikeFRP - 1 cover (maybe 2)
6. El Dude - 1 cover (maybe 2)
7. eroom (rpoc) - 1 cover - Paid
8. V4FRP (rpoc) - 2 covers - Paid
9. 4spark2009 - 2 covers - Paid pending bank clearance
10. X500 FRP - 2 covers - Pending Payment

( 12 / 16 )

Note: The covers can only be made once all ten orders have been received. If for what ever reason we fail to reach the magic 10 I will refund your money. But will endeavour to reach 10 by any means possible :D

Added V4 FRP to the list.

On a side note i've opted for the darker colour as it suits much better and isn't so in your face.

So the final design is dark blue with the Ford Racing logo. I'll get a picture up of the colour asap.

Here's a picture of the two colours I mentioned. The darker shade will suit the car more in my opinion and this has been agreed by various people.

CIMG1550.jpg

Is there an option where you can pay a few quid more to get the sparco logo on there? I was thinking how the FRP seats are set out - sparco at top and ford racing underneath.

Also is it 10 people you need or 10 seat covers made up because if people are ordering a pair that would bump the number up.

Mikey,

For simplicity we're trying to keep the design uniform, we need 10 covers not 10 people hence 3 people have paid but we are on 5/10 covers. If we make the 10 i'll then enquire about different logo additions but we have to get that far first.

Let me know if you are interested :eek:k:

I'll message people about it in a few days Spike, they may not be looking at the thread!

Not glued to their PC's like me :D

Cheers Neil, Updated :thumbs:

I'll sub you the postage and you can buy me a beer at the next meet ;)

Spike, can you post or PM FRP252 on PumaPeople and see if he is interested in any since we selected the darker blue? That'd be appreciated!

Latest posts

Back