frp wheels and milennium recaro leather

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EFK_Developments

We have for sale some of the bits from some of the puma's were using as track cars, firstly a set of 17" frp speedlines, all 4 wheels have small marks but not tatty or badly damaged or kerbed by any means, and all have 215/40/17 kendal tyres, 1 pair have 5mm and 1 pair have 6mm, I do have pictures on my phone of them, if anyone would like pictures I'm more than happy to text them to you as I can't upload them here from my phone. Wheels are collection only due to size and weight from halesowen in the west midlands, after £300 for them.

Secondly, my track puma was a millennium so had recaro leather, this is also for sale, front seats, rear seats, door cards, all in good condition, drivers seat has some of the usual wear to the right hand bolster, but not bad at all compared to some we have seen. As with the wheels I do have pictures on my phone that I'm more than happy to text to any1 if they would like to see them, and the interior is also collection only from halesowen in the west midlands. The whole interior has been removed from this millennium and 2 other puma's so all interior parts, carpets, plastics's, etc are available. Would like £250 ono for the recaro interior.

I can be contacted on here, or failing that my mobile number is 07788255528 if you would like to call or text.

I'd like as close to 250 as possible really as i'v seen much worse condition ones sell for similar money. If they are collected sooner rather than later I may drop the price.

As I said i'v got several pictures of them and I am more than happy to text them over to anyone interested, the pictures are on my phone, I'm not a technology boffin who knows how to puut them on here.

Back