frp wheels

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Studge has them on his without apparent problems.

they fit, but don't look 'right'..they will stick out quite a bit....

195 is much better all rounder for the puma than a 215 is too!... you'd be better getting a speedline 7j than an FRP 7.5j

;)

el dude said:

You sure about that? They look fine to me. TBH, they fill the arches better than the standard skinny wheels, if that's the effect that you're after.

5cb0df25.jpg

The current ProjectPuma July 2010 picture :cool:

I think Studge has 205 tyres on them, not 215.

Cherie said:
el dude said:

You sure about that? They look fine to me. TBH, they fill the arches better than the standard skinny wheels, if that's the effect that you're after.

5cb0df25.jpg

yep, pretty sure thanks...

you can see clearly from the picture they don't suit the car, and stick outside the arch lines

a shot down the side of the car would highlight it even more... :wink:

iv'e got some 205's on my spare track wheels... they don't look as nice on FRP wheels as they sit further in.... hence my suggestion of the speedlines, which tuck in slightly neater than frp ones

the standard puma runs MUCH better on 15's tbh... but mod away if you feel ford 'got it wrong' :lol:

my two pennies worth: ive got 7j 205 ET25 OZ's on mine. car handles MUCH better than it used to. very stable and the wheels fill the arches perfectly.

Just fitted mine, look great, ride is harsher but there is an ample gain in grip. Running 205 40's to ensure there are no clashes, it's a little stretch but not much.

they would look a little odd if the car isn't lowered, mine is lowered 40 mm and everything looks good but I tried them on my girlfriends standard puma and they looked a little daft.

Back