Gallagher to form a new rock band

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P7TNY

LIAM GALLAGHER won't be following in brother NOEL's footsteps to become a solo artist - the former OASIS frontman wants to recruit a new band.
Noel, aka Mr Big, has already made it clear he intends to go it alone following the rockers' split this summer.

But his younger sibling doesn't want a future without company.

He said: "I don't want to do anything solo. I want to be in a band. But we can do things a lot differently these days. It'll definitely be rock 'n' roll.

"I'm always going to miss Oasis. It was MY thing. It's who I am.

"But it's only a name. I'm still who I am and I can go and do something else.

"It might be **** but you don't know until you try."

And it seems gobby Liam's animosity towards his big bro remains as strong as ever.

He added: "I gave Noel some of my Pretty Green clothes out of courtesy.

"And he took it, which ****** me off 'cos he should have threw it back in my face 'cos we weren't talking. But he took it and he probably put it in the bin.

"Or he probably wears it round his house when his missus is out.

"Soon as she comes back in he probably takes it off because he's not allowed as he's under the thumb."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2701829/Liam-Gallagher-to-form-a-new-band.html#ixzz0VKJtNIIm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Who thinks the band will be called 'The Rain', will have Tony McCarroll on drums, and be really shit?

Latest posts

Back