gave it a well needed clean today :)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clarkie

cleaned using autoglym car shampoo then shammy it dry then went over it with some tcut as thats all i could find (i think all my other stuff is in my dads garage)

it will hopefully come up better than this for ford fair this was just a quick couple hours after work and it normally takes around 9 hours to get it how i like it for shows lol

Clarke0159.jpg

Clarke0157.jpg

Clarke0156.jpg

Clarke0155.jpg

Clarke0154.jpg

Clarke0151.jpg

Clarke0150.jpg

Clarke0149.jpg

Clarke0148.jpg

hey mate looking good! them wheels really pop!

what make are your wind deflectors?? i had some but someone nicked one of them!

got them off fleabay so not sure to be honest. i think there is ony one main company that do them. i cant remember what brand they are but i know they has a lil blue sticker on them untill i removed is it was not fitting with my red and black theme :roll: haha i know what you mean about nickin them tho they are not the most secure things as they still come out even with the window up :(

cheers for that pumakid. appreciate it.

and stevie i have had no issues with mine at all to be honest but i dont know what quality yours were like.

looking good mate :eek:k:

I love a clean black puma :-D they do shine!

Looks nice and shiny :grin: Amazing what results you can get with honest elbow grease and a decent shammy! I battle with water spots on the panther black Fez and our Focus. Moondust isnt too bad, so ill follow your idea and use t-cut. Result :grin:

Nice job mate, not to my taste, but I can see why you've done it :eek:k:

Latest posts

Back