GOOD: JD Cambelts, Upstreet

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tula

Hi,thought i,d let you know how my puma fared at the garage,and having all of your advice helped enormously.He certainly did an excellent job and i would recommend him without hesitation.To give you an idea of the work ,new camshaft,new clutch,cover ,release bearing,both rear wheel cylinders,spark plugs,air filter element,oil filter,camshaft/valve cover,gasket,rear brake pipes,new gear lever,andafew other minor bits i,v forgotten!!,,total bill with parts and labour,collection and delivery,just under£800.00,,and he seriously knows what he,s doing regarding timing ect.so if anyone is looking for a reliable, honest mechanic within the canterbury area,,,,i know of one!!.Thankyou all once again for your invaluable advice,i shall keep in touch cos i just love my car,makes me smile every time i look at it :grin: :D xxxxxxxxx

nope, I live a bit far away, but someone closer may like to know which garage you had good service from :)

Yes your right,the garage is JD Cambelts,Uptreet nr Canterbury Kent CT3 4DF tel.01227 860859,,i think he just works on his own,but i,m not sure,his name is Charlie,,likeable knowledgable,guy..i shall certainly use him again ,hopfully not for a while,but my little puma goes like a bat out of hell now,clever girl!!

I'll amend the title of your thread so other members know the name of the garage. :eek:k:

Latest posts

Back