Greetings

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hewy

How are you all? I just bought my 1st puma 1.7 16V in pacific green the other day (Cat C) with a damaged wing and door, which will be repaired asap. I be taking it for a VIC test soon as the door and wing is replaced and then the MOT. I was lucky to find it online for £190 online and did an insurance check for it, which i found is cheaper than the Mondeo i did have.

I've bought a wing and door off EBay and it be at mine either this Friday or Monday. Soon as the parts are at mine they will be fitted and then I will book a VIC test for the car. It also has a few scratches will need sorting out and a good clean out. The car has no rust anywhere on the body including the usual areas for example the rear arches.

I hope you guys will help me if I need any advice and that and I be grateful if you did. Speak to you soon.

Welcome along. Have fun getting your new Puma up and running so you can enjoy it :thumbs:

Welcome aboard :thumbs:

Bah humbug I missed the chance to sell you a door in Pacific green :-D

Back