Group Buy - Silicone hoses

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PumaJay

Ive been in contact with shane from JS Performance hoses and he's offered us a good deal on a group buy.

if we can get 10 or more people to buy the 11 Hose ancillary kit he'll give us 20% off each set, saving about £35ish off the ancillary kit.

Then if anyone would like to add the other 2 hose kits into their order which are the induction hose and the top and bottom rad hoses then he'll offer those ones 20% off the full hose kits, saving a total of about £50ish off all the hoses.

so if you interested in any of the hoses then add your name to the list and which hoses you'd like to order and in which colour

Colours are, BLACK RED BLUE GREEN ORANGE

if you'd like to look at the products then the webiste is here http://www.jsperformance.co.uk/

so i'l start the list

1. PumaJay - Ancillary Hoses - Orange

2. Steavie - full kit except induction hose! - orange!

Dam it :(

lol need to speak to shane

Just to ad guys- this is is a cracking price and a fantastic product- My yellow ones are almost a one off and the quality is fantastic

Here are the prices

Coolant £54.95 (2 hoses)
Ancillary £164.95 (11 hoses)
Induction £41.95 (1 hose)

Jay its worth mentioning he does the induction Pipe in standard and FRP fitment

Jay when are you planning on ordering the hoses? because if it's not gonna be too soon (in the next 2/3 weeks) then I should be able to put my name down too, but right now i'm a little skint! haha :D

yeh it wonr be untill we have a full list of 10 or more, at least a month or so id image...

add your name if you want some please so i can keep track on the orders!

2. Steavie - full kit except induction hose - Orange
3. SteveR - Full Kit - Blue

Once I've seen Scotty's at FF10, I might be tempted if they can do a set in yellow.

4. MrPark3r - Ancillary - Blue

Cheers Jay! I'm deffo in, I think I've worked out the total cost is £208 if you go for everything

4. MrPark3r - Ancillary - Blue
5. Pat_T - Ancillary, Coolant & Induction (colours TBC)

I'll post on pumapeople too see if that drums up any interest.

I'm sorry, I'm going to have to remove my name from the list, I know it's an awesome deal i'll be getting but, at the moment I just haven't got the money.

4. Pat_T - Ancillary, Coolant & Induction (colours TBC)

Back