gutting

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulthepole

hi did not no what i was going to do when i got my puma as i had my corolla but i had let my corolla t-sport go :(
but now i do i got a 1.7 puma the run fine as fine so i going to make it as fast as i can make conner as good as it can i only got £1000.00 well i don't wnt to sent any more but will if i need to
i rely s**t at shoping for bits so was hoping i can get you lot to help me out :) im going to strip the inside of the car out only the dasboerd in. need to get sum buck it sates and sub frames
i need sum cheep 16" or 17" rims dont mind what they look like i just need them so i can have bigger disc brakes and a set of Coilover (not lower sping) i geting my exhaust done at power flow as they do the best work
bill so far £200 for the power flow exhaust

Woody

paulthepole said:
hi didnt know what i was going to do when i got my puma as i had my corolla but i had to sell my corolla t-sport. :(
But now ive got a 1.7 puma that runs fine so i going to make it as fast and corner as good as i can on only £1000, well i don't want to spend any more but will if i need to
i rely hate shopping for bits so was hoping i can get you lot to help me out :) im going to strip the inside of the car out leaving only the dashboard in. "need to get sum buck it sates and sub frames"(?)

I need some cheep 16" or 17" rims dont mind what they look like i just need them so i can have bigger brakes and a set of Coilover (not lower sping) im getting my exhaust done at power flow as they do the best work bill so far £200 for the power flow exhaust

Woody

In short i think he wants some advice.

ScubaSteve said:
in English?

Hi
I did not know what I was going to do with my Puma when I first got it, as I also had a Corolla T-Sport.
However, I had to get rid of the Corolla, so now I know what I want to do with the Puma.
It runs fine, so I want to make it as fast as possible and corner as well as it can for £1000. I don’t want to spend any more, but will if I need to.
I’m absolutely useless at shopping for parts, so am hoping some of you can help me. I’m going to strip out the inside of the car, leaving only the dashboard.

I will need the follow:
Bucket seats and appropriate sub frames.
Cheap 16" or 17" wheels; I don’t mind what they look like as they are just required to fit bigger disc brakes.
Set of coil-over suspension (not lowering springs).

I am getting my exhaust done at Powerflow, as I think they do the best systems.
Total bill so far is £200 for the Powerflow exhaust. :wink:

Back