headlights

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngelitoGt

soooo ... this thread is being exhausted so once again what headlight bulbs are best low and high beams cause i had a hid convertion kit( they where legal on my country or maybe noone cares) and they where useless except the blue color now i have a regular hb3 bulb nothing special i see nothing with low beams ...!!! so is there a headlight bulb to actually see something or is there some aftermarket complet headlight that is actually beter ... thnx for your time and kindy sorry for my english :/ :grin: :grin: :lol: :lol:

Just an idea. Are your headlights are foggy from the outside? They tend to get dirty after a few years, so light doesn't go through them well and need polish kit to remove it probably. I use regular bulbs and if the lenses are clear, they work okay.

Thanks for your reply i dont see my headlights to be foogy maybe little but little dusty i opened my headlight i didnt think its possible until i did it by mistake and i see the reflector seemed in bad shape nothing like the high beam reflector that it was perfect. Can i do something about that are there new reflectors to buy or anything like that ... Thanks again :grin: :grin:

Back