Heater Control Panel

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xparty

Hi guys,
I hope i am posting this in the right place.

So, i have an 1997 Puma and i am looking for an Heater Control Panel. Near me i saw an heater panel that looks like this:
57_1.jpg

My question is if it will work properly because it is a little different from the 97 version.

Thanks a lot everyone!

no it wont work..You will need the one without the fag lighter...
I tried it myself on a 98 puma and if I remember correctly the top 3 dials worked fine but the a/c and recirculation switches are wired up differently...

Dwighet said:
[post]346153[/post] no it wont work..You will need the one without the fag lighter...
I tried it myself on a 98 puma and if I remember correctly the top 3 dials worked fine but the a/c and recirculation switches are wired up differently...

Hm, thank you.
I was mostly thinking about those 2 switches because they seem to work in a different way.

Thanks again Dwighet.

My 2000 Puma had an early panel fitted (so I had no lighter at all) and it worked just fine

oilburner said:
[post]346170[/post] My 2000 Puma had an early panel fitted (so I had no lighter at all) and it worked just fine

In this case it's the opposite scenery, i was wondering if the late heater panel would work in a early Puma.

Back