hello

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foxy45

Thought it about time I said hello, instead of lurking just reading the boards.
I used to be a die hard v***hall fan having owned quite a few including a subtley modded vectra , which i had to have engine changed on as the pistons went, so now have an engine hoist in my kitchen lol, and also owned a mint facelift omega cdx. I have owned some fords as well, including 3 capris, a series 1 RS Turbo and an XR2.
Anyway, got fed up of the vaux forms as they don't think girls can love cars, so decided to get another Ford. Must say im loving the puma and looking forward to attending some meets

Welcome aboard :thumbs:

Theres no discrimination against girls here

So long as you stay in the kitchen :-D

(doing free engine changes for members)

Welcome to ProjP :eek:k: i'm female, no sexism on here at all - apart from in Mick's joke thread :lol:

mix2000 said:
Careful of bumper rash though, some on here have an issue with foxes :-D

Was that aimed in my direction?? :lol:

Sparx said:
Welcome to ProjP :eek:k: i'm female, no sexism on here at all - apart from in Mick's joke thread :lol:

mix2000 said:

Lets be clear on this foxes arent aimed in your direction, its more that your aimed in theirs :-D :-D

Sparx said:
mix2000 said:

Maybeee, but no need to splitter hares... :-D

lrrhood said:
Hiya and welcome, no no descrimination on here, we simply know which is the better sex, nuff said :-D
Any sex is good!! ('cept on certain documentaries on CH4 :shock: ) :twisted:

Latest posts

Back