Hi all

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickprim

Hi everyone, I have a 1.4 1998 Puma. It was purchased last year and was in terrible condition. The windows had been left down and it had about an inch of standing water on the inside. I'm happy to report that I have booked in my MOT for early sept (I'm in NI we have to book well in advance) fingers crossed I can get the old girl back on the road.
1000040838.jpg

Hi everyone, I have a 1.4 1998 Puma. It was purchased last year and was in terrible condition. The windows had been left down and it had about an inch of standing water on the inside. I'm happy to report that I have booked in my MOT for early sept (I'm in NI we have to book well in advance) fingers crossed I can get the old girl back on the road.
View attachment 12698
Well done for saving a Puma, looks lovely and welcome to the forum.

View attachment 12698
'Yes, welcome to the fold' looks really impressive.,

Back