Hi

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris179

Hi,

I'm Chris, live in Buxton and have owned various Fords ( not even going to try and list them all)

Currently own a 2005 Fiesta ST in panther black and a imaculate 1989 XR3i.

So........ what am I doing on a Puma website?

My sister saved long and hard to buy a nice little Ka and was really proud to have worked hard for it, unfortunatly 3weeks into ownership diesel spilt on a nasty corner which has claimed alot of cars claimed the Ka. Upset and with no money I offered to lend her the money to replace the Ka, i looked at alot of Ka's but couldnt find one i was happy with and I have always fancied a Puma and so has my sister. After perswading her to try and insure one, after about half a hour of the attitude 'im not trying because I wont be able to' she had a nice supprise and realised she could.

This is where I scanned ebay/auto trader etc and found a lovely panther black 2owner full MOT car for a steal of a price.

He was a trader and had bought it without MOT, he MOT'd it and fitted a water pump then listed it on ebay.

we traveled 60miles and when we got there i was very happy with how straight and rust free the car was, rear arches and sills MINT.

The car must of spent most of its time in a car wash and the paint was poor, not to worry i spent 14 hours with the following

wash,clay,G3 on machine, ultra deep shine and loads of coats of HD wax.

Really happy with the finish, anyways i have ordered all the filters and spark plugs (genuine Ford)

and also due to coolant problem which i first thought was a air lock a brand new radiator and a heater control valve.

Plans are to order some replacement number plates to tidy it up and hopefully replace the interior which is showing its age with a nice leather upgrade.

Welcome along Chris. Great choice, far better than a Ka. The Black ones come up a treat when cleaned and polished :)

Yeah we're well chuffed with it, Having a problem with the coolant side of things atm tho.

Black is deffinetly best choice. On our drive we have a Fiesta ST, a Ford Kuga and this Puma all in panther black.

So tempted to sell the ST for a racing Puma now

Latest posts

Back