Hi

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark1

Hi all,

I have just bought a Puma and thought I would join the forums as there seems to be some really good info on here about Puma's :)

I bought a 1.7 in Silver. Drives really smoothly and I am very pleased! I used to have a larger car but wanted something a bit smaller as I always have difficulty reversing into bays, etc with bigger cars :grin: I also wanted something that looked sporty and this definately ticked that box.

I really like the inside, and just found out I can fold the seats down in the back for extra storage space when the boot is in use :)

Cheers!
Mark.

Welcome along Mark and congrats on your new Puma :D

If you have any questions at all, big or small, then feel free to ask!

Have a little look over the newbie frequently asked questions as well:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?t=22" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Happy driving!

hi mark and welcome to the site,if you need any questions answered im sure that some1 will have the info you need.nice to see another silver puma owner joining here!!!

Welcome to forum Mark!
From another silver owner! :eek:k:
Hope you enojoy your new car!

hi and welcome, enjoy thr ride and let us no how you get on and any work done,
have fun

Hi Mark - I managed to get a flat pack dog kennel/shed/summer house in my puma boot, she's refused to go in her 'shed' since I built the thing, is only to give her her own space, even put carpet in it for her but it went in the boot ok! :-D

Hi all,

Thanks for the replys.

I really enjoy making modifications! So, I have just ordered my first set of mods... Lights! :grin: As follows:

Xenon Stop/Tail Lights
Xenon Reverse Lights
Xenon Indicator Lights

Will see how these look, and then decide on the Headlight type :)

Cheers,
Mark.

chris3boro said:
Get some pics up of the car :)

There ya go! :grin:

Puma_Sig.jpg

Back