How Many Left, Puma's still on the road

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Woodward

Figures taken from https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk for Ford Puma up to Q3 2023, if you search for Ford Puma, you'll get all the modern SUVs as well, so it's a case of checking the relevant models.
Puma 209
1.4. 110
Black. 76
1.7 1400
Millennium. 85
Thunder. 186

Which is just over 2 000, but the data is 6 months out of date and in that time some Puma's will have been put back on the and others declared SORN or even scrapped.

Thanks JW when I bought the Thunder didnt realise they only made 1,000 in moonstone sillver
Also the other 1,000 were in Magnum Grey.
I understand that some of last Thunder's had the 1.6 engine, as the supply of 1.7's had finished.
Other UK special editions were the Black and the Millennium, 1,000 of each I believe.
Also as far as I know total production of Puma's for the UK was under 40,000, so 2,000 or so left, is less than 5% left on the road.
Ready to be corrected if my numbers are wrong.

I had mine for 20.5 years and did just over 221k miles before the Gods of Iron and Water took him from me! 😭

You never know, maybe lots of people recognised a good thing and put theirs away in showroom condition into climate controlled storage! Hoping they would appreciate, like an entire Single Malt Whisky barrel! 🤭😂🤞

Hopefully a raft of them coming onto the market in the future! Will just need to keep doing the Lottery, to afford one! 🤞🍀🥂

Just to cheer you up, I have had my 1.7 for 26 years - still use it everyday - keep the faith!
Thank you! I have only had mine for 18 years, she has now done 13200 miles Although it is only supposed to be used at the weekend, it is serving as my take me to work car at the moment (I only work at the office 2 days a week) as the take me to work car is being mended.
Puma is needing a cambelt change increasing desperately and some welding so hoping take me to work car is mended soon!

Latest posts

Back