I am back...kind of...

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haGGard

Just thought i'd say hi again.

Im currently selling my MG ZS 180 as its very expensive to run and i no longer need a big car.

Ive bought myself a Mk5 Fiesta Zetec-S this time. Its very good condition phase one model. Its lowered on shocks and springs, had a remap and fast road cams. Its a great little car and without a doubt the best handling car ive ever owned. Probably partly due to the yoko parada's being on the front lol. Anyway, its the closest thing to a puma ive had since i sold my old 1.7!

Hello again!

Oh and if heres some pics if any of you care lol

image.jpg

image_1.jpg

image_2.jpg

image_3.jpg

image_4.jpg

Welcome...back lol

Always liked this and the mk6 fiestas. That looks like a very tidy car.
Got much planned for it?

Welcome back :eek:k:

Well it's nearly a Puma underneath isn't it.. :lol:

i no its a diffrent shap but that fiesta just brng bk memmory of my mk 3 i had loved it

red said:
How rusty is it? :D

Its actually very very clean. Bought it from a guy at my work, who only owned it for 1000 miles and the previous owner before that looked after it very well indeed. It has one bit of rust on a rear wheel arch, but its only a bubble....for now.... :/

Anyway, absolutley LOVING being back with the blue circle. Lets see how long i can last without modifying it lol.

Latest posts

Back