i knew it would go up, but doh!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crispy1980

just had my renewal through,same car as last year all the same details. last year was just over £400, this year £591!!!
cant believe its gone up that much, unless i can get it much better im afraid it will be going, as keeping it was aq bit in doubt anyway as i dont really need two cars in the house. will be a bummer if it has to go to as insurance runs out 01 august which means ill miss going to ford fair in it. :cry: :cry:

im going to tomorrow, just read my email so too late now. done the usual gocompare etc and can get it for £520 from tesco.there were some cheaper but id never heard of the companies so tend to avoid these. wouldnt be too bad but just had my girlfriends renewal and that had rocketed as well. between us we could be paying nearly £1000 a year this year!!

My wife and I paid £1000 this year for 2 cars, the FRP and her Fiesta and me insured on both. The year before it was like £750 after she'd only just passed her test. :roll:

ive been used to paying less now after the first few years. ive got 13 years no claims so am a bit depressed to be paying somuch! . have been back on my own insurance company and took another look at the quote, the cheeky buggers have added a load of extras that i dont normally have. have taken these off and its dropped to £499

It may be worth trying First Direct for insurance. They don't advertise, and they don't come up on comparisons. My renewal for the Millie was £310, and then I've had a £76 refund on changing over to the ZS. Which makes my premium this year £100 cheaper than ANY of the price comparison results.

Tried Ford Insurance directly?

I'm with them and they are really competative- even in my black area

im with brentacre and they cover me for less than direct line did when i had a vectra gsi and that was group 16.puma is group 10.

Back