I NEED A NEW ENGINE :-(

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midnight Blue

Anyone got a good one going spare? My garage are at present searching the internet for a replacement engine for my kat. :cry:

Apparently the HCV packed up when I was driving on Sunday and I lost all the coolant. It didn't occur to me to look at the temp gauge when the heater started playing up. Let that be a lesson to everyone who has heater issues! Anyway, to cut a long story short I carried on and cooked the engine.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks x

:-( sorry to hear this Pat!

Talk to Ian G, he's usually got a plethora of engines to hand.

I have a spare block, but ian g is best for whole engines

Sorry to hear that, there is one on Ebay I have had on my watch list for a while, not a huge distance from you....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121060171672?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That other one is cheap for the mileage, just ask as many questions as you can about the donor car, make sure the engine number is visible, tell them you intend looking up the MOT history using the VIN which you can derive from the engine number. If they don't get nervous when you tell them all that you should be OK :)

I'll update you on my stuff over the weekend.

The search is over!!!

Thanks to my new best friend, Ian G, my beautiful Puma will soon be back on the road :D

Thanks for all your help, Ian - you are a star :eek:k:

Ian G is a dude. :cool:

Glad things are working out for you, Pat! :thumbs:

iangpumareg.jpg

:-D

Latest posts

Back