i think its the end for my 1.4

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My poor 1.4 is comeing to the end of its life and now its time to get my hands on a 1.7. She simply cant handle a good tonking anymore constantly needs water and oil every other day now, still runs fine but gets a bit slugish and slopy after doing a journy as i push the little engine beyond its limits deffo need a 1.7 that can handle a thrashing every now and then, im allways on the motorway and of i drop down a gear she dowsnt realy do anything impressive. Sumone else can have a bit of fun wirh it as its still got eleven months mot and looks brand new

thanx laa, but this time im goin to chek it out properly as i dont want it to be hammerd so it might take me a while to find a good one . when i picked up the 1.4 i just got in it and wasnt realy botherd as long as it drove coz it was meant to be for my bird . got my eye on a 2001 1.7 only in the next street lady owner and it looks to be in good nick she might want to do a swap and sum cash if she does that i will have a few quid to spend on sum bits and bobs for the new one and its got leather seats

Latest posts

Back