I want to come back!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter

Hi folks

Been away for a bit, first driving a Focus TDCi (boring, but needed a mileage machine) and now an MX5 for the last nine months.

However, not really bonding with the MX5 like I did with the Puma, it's a good car but it needs a lot doing to it to put it in the same bracket of fun. Plus, only having two seats is a bit more limiting than imagined and not being able to carry big stuff also an issue.

So I'm casting my eye about for another Puma. I'm obviously after a 1.7, preferably in a cool colour. Green is definitely out. I'd like a mid steel blue, would be happy with another Melina blue and would take a silver car for the right price. Would love a Millie but that probably isn't going to happen.

Looking to spend under £1k at first as I would need to buy the Puma then move the MX5 on.

So anyone know of a good car available anywhere?

I reckon there are loads for that price, have a look in autotrader! Glad you want to come back, it gets to you doesn't it!!

I miss the VCT most. My 5 is the 1.6, but you have to really rev it to get it to shift properly, and even once it's going you don't have the thrill that the Puma gives. I reckon that dropping the later VVT MX5 engine into it would sort it out, but that's not really a practical option for me sadly.

If your looking at selling the mx-5 then give me a shout. I'm after one as a side project and to cut the miles down on my puma.

As for getting another puma, prices are pretty low at the moment so you should be able to pick up something decent for under 1k.

Latest posts

Back