inlet manifold

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have the option to buy an FRP inlet a LMS s1600 spec inlet or source the bits to make your own s1600 like i am :)

http://www.lightningmotorsport.co.uk/products.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
you'll find the s1600 spec inlet there

as for an original s1600 inlet or FRP they are rare parts that you come across occasionally on ebay. if you are lucky enough to find an s1600 plenum at least you will be able to make an inlet with a bit of fabrication. I have a carbon fibre backing plate that will be attached to the plenum and to the standard pipes to the head (same as the lms inlet) but you have to make the plate yourself and lay it out correctly. i also will be running vacuum hoses to run the icv, these again have to be fabricated on the original s1600 plenum and also you need a hole for the temp sensor and a 60mm throttle body to get the most from it but if you can do all that it works out about £200 cheaper than the lms one or an frp inlet

Back