INSURANCE

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onevone

Having the luxury of having two cars is a bit of a problem because no matter what my puma which i only do less than 500 miles a year still costs as much as our main car.Does anybody know of a insurance company who caters for this or does anybody know a way around this thanks.

Admiral do a multicar policy - it worked very well when I had the FRP and a runaround.

Directlines always looked more convoluted though when I was looking like you buy once policy then reference it on the second quote... not sure if this system has been changed recently though.

Hi,

we can offer a limited mileage policy and look to 'mirror' your NCB over.

Feel free to get in touch:

http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/car-club-insurance.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks

onevone said:
Having the luxury of having two cars is a bit of a problem because no matter what my puma which i only do less than 500 miles a year still costs as much as our main car.Does anybody know of a insurance company who caters for this or does anybody know a way around this thanks.

Hi,

We have policies that are designed for low use, 2nd vehicles. Feel free to try us if you wish.

Regards,

Dan.

Admiral have just done an epic deal for me on non multicar, FRP (and before anyone asks yes definately as an FRP)

for sub £300

Simon

water-bug55 said:
I know lots of people on admiral multi-car and they are saving alot !
...assuming that is based on individual circumstances.

I got quotes from them for my current Puma (green) and the other one I had (blue), both 1.7s.

The cost of the green was about £150 more than I pay now, and the cost of the blue was almost £300 more than that!

Back