Introducing myself

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlexS

Hi all,

I'm Alex S, I've had my Puma 1.7 just under a year (it really is that shade of green) and I think I can safely say that - like many people around here - I just love it! I've heard all kinds of storys about Puma's, like people who moved up to AudiTT's, and prefered the Puma! I myself drove a KA before this, bit of an upgrade, and the old car went to my bro who had just passed his test, but that's another story altogether...

I first found out about this website in the Loughborough Tesco carpark (the big one outside of the town centre) when someone put a little flyer under my wiper, so if that was you, speak up for the credit! That was actually some time ago, but I recently found myself asking 'who would know a lot about Pumas?', and of course only one place came to mind.

I'll post my question in a more appropriate place, for now I think I've covered the basic introduction. Besides, I really don't know what kind of people you are yet: batty old car fanatics, or greasy haired boy racers (either one is fine by the way...)

And that really is it so, see you around!

hi Alex, and welcome aboard!

was the flyer hand-written? If so, it could have been me that left it (there are a few other members on here that live in/near Loughborough)

whereabouts in Loughborough do you live? If you use the big Tesco you probably live near me!

and to reply to a query in the original post, we are a mixed bag of people - young, old, male, female, those that know little through to real petrolheads

we are friendly though, and you should be able to get answers to whatever queries you have (even if they are not puma-related!)

Welcome along :grin: , good choice of colour! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

'batty old car fanatic boy racer' just about sums me up nicely LOL :grin:

thanks for the warm welcome :)

BenF I think it was a black/white printoff so probably not from you. I live near the hospital so not really close by, but you know, i drive, so tesco isnt exactly far ;)

in that case my guess is that it was Zara who gave you a flyer, then (not sure if she goes by Zara or ZaraB on the site)

Hi and welcome! :thumbs: My money's on Zara having flyered you up. :eek:k:

Latest posts

Back