just got a puma Milli

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puma tiger

Hi,first time on here.just got my puma Milli and had a good run up from south Wales to derby.There are a couple of issues.The battery was dead when I got it but now is fully charged but now I haven't got the radio code and the abs light and the light next to it are on,is this a major
problem

Welcome to the Forum!

To get the radio code enter your serial here and it should give it to you

http://www.pumapeople.com/decode.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If the ABS and Traction control lights are on it may be a duff or dirty abs sensor. Its an MOT fail so you will want to get it looked at, or if you can get your hands on an OBD Diagnostics tool you can check what fault code you get and look it up :)

Should be a simple enough fix either way

Cheers pal.
Now as far as the radio code goes,I did try pressing 1 & 6 for 20secs to get the serial numbers and this is what came up,MGP DJ5 4-08 05-08-03
Is this lot got anything to do with it or do I have to take the radio out.

Radio code should be in your audio guide in with your car paperwork, thats if you got any, theres a number on the headunit, m089756 for example, you need similar

Back