Just saying Hi

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord B

Thought I ought to say Hi, anyone into Volvo's may know me as Lord B on http://www.T5d5.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or Cookie on VOC, however, Just bought a cheap puma for not a lot, bit of rust, with plans to just do full service (timing belt, fluids, plugs leads, coil......), front brakes and just go for a hoon on a few track days

I'm more of a Volvo man, and this is my first real deviation from Volvo for many many years.

T4clean_zps264c6239.jpg

that was last track car, which met its demise at Woodbridge last year

JEN_2456.jpg

and a previous V70, at combe, have been to the Ring a few times, and was planning to take my 480 Turbo on track, but its not going to be reliable enough as built with the worst of Lotus and Renault build quality

20131016_132213_zpsdd374baa.jpg

Puma looks like every other silver puma on a V plate, maybe I will post up some pics, but its booked at Castle Combe on 20th June, and hope to get brands in B4 then if I can, I drive for a living as well, but thats on tracks

will probably just be more on here for information, as don't have much to offer knowledge wise, unless anyone has problems with a volvo.

Back