KEV6970 - Focus RS Mk2 PB

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spike. said:
the puma does look so small, compared to a focus!
are you gonna lower the RS?

Yeah, first time I parked the Puma beside it was surprised in the difference.
Do like the handling on the Puma though, very pleasant surprise.

Dealer says the Eibach lowering springs don't afect the RS warranty so been thinking about it. It's 19's but looks like it could ocme down 25mm or so easy.
Dealer in Galashiels (nearest to me) should now be taking deposits on the Mountune kit, mailed them this morning for confirmation so fingers and toes crossed on that one!! :)
6k miles now and not far off needing new fronts so when that happens going to see about powder coating the alloys black and also black bonnet vents.

Eibachs even have a Ford Finis number, i only have the finis, & eibach code for the ST kit.

The ST wallows round the corners compared to the FRP, the eibachs are much firmer

RS has now had Mountune upgrade and rear fog light change. Andyes, the money was worth spending on the upgrade!!
Eibach springs on back order with ford so not fitted yet.

Puma has got a FRP box and ST170 callipers (so cankeep 15's) sitting waiting at home, also few other bits to tighten it all up. Looking at getting started on the spanner work when I get home.

Enjoying my two blue ovals... :)

Latest posts

Back