Keyed Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WidespreadPanic

Some low life piece of toe cheese has been down the passenger side of my car at the weekend with some keys. :evil:
Can anyone recommend a bodyshop in the Hinckley area where i can get these scars removed.

I'm so gutted :twisted:

Any help or advice is appreciated

Regards
Robin

Not in Hinckley, but I know of one in Coventry just off the A444 if that's any use?

Any chance you can put the details in the thread for those who might also benefit from a recommendation in the future?

I will sort the full deatils and links out later tonight for everyone else. I only have his personal mobile number on me at the minute, so I've sent that over to the user above but I don't want to put it out for everyone because it's his personal number and personal numbers change quite often. I will get hold of the works number and post that as that's less likely to change.

Hi

Thanks for the information you sent HLC86, never had to get any bodywork done before, and the quote's i got today were frightning.

Two quotes so far, one for £480 and the other for £520 :-(

Looks like i might have to talk to my insurance company

Did u call him? Can't see him charging anywhere near that seen as he only charged 800 for a full windows out respray and bodywork correction.

I managed to get to Coventry yesterday to the bodyshop recommended to me by HLC86, the cheapest quote so far at £350 but still to deep for my pocket.
I'd just saved up the cash to rebush my puma as well, so it'll eat that and some extra cash as well. :cry:
Look's like i'll have to go through my insurance to get it sorted properly.
I've been told cause it's damage to three different pannel's that the side of the car will need repainting.

And the most painful part is knowing i'll never get my hands round the little b****** neck, for that i'd gladly pay. :twisted:

Acid, then fire, hung, drawn and quartered. not for the car but for the creature that keyd' it.

To Quote Jeremy Clarkson;
"If I ever catch someone breaking into my car, I shall not stop beating them around the head until they are in as many pieces as the window they broke to get in"

Back