Last registered Pumas

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badger_

I've seen a few 52s around, but the other night Neil told me he'd seen a black 03 plate. I reckon he needs glasses so thought he'd misread it but then my Mum mentioned it too :lol:

Anyone else seen any 03s (or later)?

An 08 plate :eek: awwww it must have been stood for a long time :(

Mine and mum's are 52 plates too :) Her's was built a few days after mine as well as being registered a couple of days later, she loves telling me her's is "younger". Mine was built on my brother's birthday though :D
Both have got the dreaded tin worm though :(

According to an MOT statistical spreadsheet I have, there were 5 2003 registered Pumas MOT tested in 2007. But a 2003 car up to the 1st of March will still be 52 plate.

Badger I think it was a new un-registered shell that someone built themselves into a Puma looking car then registered.

the 08 plate is the black one thats got a rst engine in. Like red say's it was a unregistered shell that the guy built him self.

the last one was built in 2002 i think? I wouldn't think there would be lots- two at most after march

The Puma Thunder production line was started up on the 5th November 2001, hence the Thunders were the "last of the Pumas" built, if you have a Standard Puma on an 51/02 reg plate, then the VIN plate will tell you (using a decoder), when it was built

Back