Leics meet March 27th 2010

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to Jacko/BenF for a fantastic meet as ever!

Was great to catch up with old friends and make some new ones, and no-one seemed to mind that I didn't even turn up in a Puma!

Thanks to Zara and Andy for putting me up for two nights as well, and putting up with my cold! :)

just back from a great weekend stop over (thanks to jacko's floor) and fun meet. Thanks to big B and big J for organising it again this year.
:eek:k:

hi first thanks for the great day out. it was nice meeting you all.
tried to register today,but forgotten i already had joined a while back. :wall: its taken ages to figure out why my username wouldnt work yet my e mail was in use.
Any chance of being Roary here?
hope you are back on the road soon warren

Just sign up again with Roary as your username and I'll delete your v525 account.

:eek:k:

Thanks to Ben and Jacko for doing all the organising for yet another meet.

It's great to see people from the bulletin boards and meet up with old and new friends.

Hello!

Thankyou Jacko and Ben for organising a brilliant meet. I had a great time, a fab drive and it was really lovely to see everyone, friends old and new :)
I retired at Donny as was starting to feel tired achey scuppered tired etc.... Pips also seemed abit subdued poor lil brum brum...competing with all the big beasty 1.7's and FRPs....;-)

I also got to chat with the lass in the unknown Puma by the services' BP garage and invited her to join! Curiosity got the better when she saw us all!

See you all soon - thank Neil ill hold you to that! Hugs to everyone, TinaDee xxxx

thanks everyone!

I was a passenger all day and agree with Kev - we had some moments! I was a passenger in several different kats, and managed only one brown-trouser moment - and I bet you can't guess who was driving ;)

someone in a Fiesta took umbrage as they went in the opposite direction, turned round, overtook most of the group and then had a go - at me, who was on foot by that stage!

I;m just back!!!!

Thanks Jacko & Benf for sorting out a great meet... Nice leading by jacko too... not too many people getting lost, which is good with so many cars on a meet!

Good to see everyone.

I owe someone a drive too! :)

Thanks Ben and Jacko for organising yet another great Leicester meet :eek:k:

Was good to see everyone and meet some new people too :)

Just a shame about those roadworks on the 46 :fists:

My car stayed dry all weekend too :thumbs: (although I had to wash it again yesterday as it somehow managed to get covered in tree sap :evil: )

Thanks to Paul and Ben for organizing this meet. the route was scenic and was a good drive. Interesting bit was the 2 bridges (saw vix and kev flying into the air behind and landed pretty hard as well.)

First meet of 2010 for me. Hope to see everyone at the next one :)

Thanks Ben and Jacko for a great Leicester meet!!

Shame about Warrens car :( hope you can get it sorted soon mate.

It was great meeting everyone!

Lol, I saw it very late and sped up but then had to break hard to avoid an elise :p

If I'd have known it was coming up I'd probably have killed myself lol

Thanks Ben and Jacko for organising another excellent meet - they just keep getting better :clap:

It was great to catch up with old friends and meet new ones.

Latest posts

Back