Leics meet March 27th 2010

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, will be using the mean black german machine :p

Oh, just seen that it's late march...so maybees not :|

lol, be a man Andy and brave the March weather in the little red beast :)

If I make it in the puma I'll celebrate my sort of 3rd anniversary by not washing mine for a month or two beforehand to try and recreate the state it was in on the first one :lol:

It's also 4 days before my birthday :D

Think you must be confused Paul...unless I haven't expressed myself properly :?

I'll be there in the Puma :)

AndyW said:
Think you must be confused Paul...unless I haven't expressed myself properly :?

I'll be there in the Puma :)

Doesn't take much to confuse me at times mate. Assumed from your previous post when you said you would be in the black german machine but then said maybe not with it being in march. Just thought you might still be not sure whether to use the puma or not :lol: :)

Evidently :p

What I meant was that I'll be using the Polo over the winter, and that I thought that this meet would be the Puma's first trip out next year. But when I noticed the date, and saw that it was late march, I said maybe not because planning on having my car out from beginning of march (weather dependant of course).

nah, it's easy, just use it through the back end of winter time and just don't wash it for two months. takes less effort than trying to keep it clean :D

im still coming to this jacko even tho i now have no puma after the accident at the weekend, if i havnt got another puma il be coming up with kat.

sorry to hear it, we'll just have to buy you drinks for soldiering on!!!!

Back