Lights On Buzzer

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tux

Anyone know where the lights left on buzzer is located? My neighbour has a Puma and the buzzer has died so she keeps leaving the lights on and killing the battery. The buzzer is surplus to requirements for me so thought if its simple enough I'll swap it over for her.
Cheers peeps!

Can't help as to where it is, but reading the history that came with mine, a dealer reported that my car needs full door strip to track down the faulty interior lights and lights on warning buzzer, so don't assume the buzzer has failed!!!!! Mine was never fixed, probably due to the cost, so it's on my to do list, long with the central locking, the inerior light and the wipe on the wash/wipe button. Ford electrics seem to be so random!

Thanks for that plasticsniffer, but preliminary testing points to the buzzer itself. Needs more thorough investigation though.

Is it that little box just up from the gear leaver under the carpet between the dashboard centre console mounts? Its only a guess but I cant figure out what the heck its for?

Hi all

The light on buzzer looks like a relays and that's mounted on the back of the fusebox right hand side of the steering wheel,

Hope this helps.

The lights on buzzer is soldered to the back of the fuse board. It is unlikely to be faulty. The common cause is the micro switch that activates it, which is fitted to the door look mounted inside the drivers door. It's a big job to change, as to get the lock out requires removal of the top half of the door and also the window. Then there is a ll the fun of getting the window and the top of the door to align correctly afterwards.

Latest posts

Back