Lights on warning

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badger_

I don't get a warning sound when I get out of Koshka if I've left the headlights on :( Never has while I've owned her.

I did a search on here and someone mentioned the same problem but they got a clicking sound from the engine bay (I think it was) and it was suggested it could be the relay. I checked for this noise this morning but didn't hear it.

Could it still be the relay? If not any other ideas... I can see me coming back to a flat battery at some point :'(

Mine's never worked since I picked up my Millie nearly 3 years ago! Rather than a relay, I suspect it's the sensor that knows whether the door is open or not. If you don't get a light on the dash to tell you it's open, then that would be the suspect. To be honest, I've left my lights on all day before now, and it's been fine... so far! lol

Cherie said:
Mine's never worked since I picked up my Millie nearly 3 years ago! Rather than a relay, I suspect it's the sensor that knows whether the door is open or not. If you don't get a light on the dash to tell you it's open, then that would be the suspect. To be honest, I've left my lights on all day before now, and it's been fine... so far! lol

Looks like this is the problem, the light on the dash comes on for the passenger door but not mine :(

Back